GROUP LEARNING IN THE CLASSROOM IN SECONDARY SCHOOL. Aprendizaje en grupo en Secundaria.
GROUP LEARNING IN THE CLASSROOM IN SECONDARY SCHOOL
I. ROLES OF GROUP MEMBERS:
- Timekeeper, checker (verifies everybody finishes activities).
- Organizer, liaison officer (he /she plans the order of the activities, links with other groups, organizes the turn to speak in the group).
II. MAIN RULES IN THE GROUP ACTIVITIES
- We have to speak one at a time. When one person speaks to the group, the rest of students have to be quiet.
- The members of the groups will be only allowed to talk to each other during the group activities. They have to be quiet during the teacher explanation, when a student is speaking to the whole class and in any other activity that silence needs to be required.
- English has to be the spoken common language in the groups.
- Every student has to cooperate to achieve the goals of the group.
- We have to respect the general discipline.
III. CRITERIA TO PASS.
- Knowing, understanding and being able to use properly the learning that we have worked in the classroom. You have to pass the examination.
- Students have to finish the activities that are carried out in the classroom on time. Students need to complete the activities of the notes book.
- Students have to follow the roles and rules and do properly the required work daily.
- Students have to express themselves in English according their educative level and real possibilities. They have to show personal effort and interest so as to improve their abilities and express themselves as well as possible.
- Examination scores 70% + notes book scores 20 + daily activities 10%.
- Students who show misbehaviour during the classroom by neglecting the school general discipline will have an influence of this in their score. Some examples of misbehaviour are preventing the efficient functioning of the learning activities; speaking without permission; distracting other students and disobeying the teacher.
Comentarios (1) ·
hi Juan Antonio
I just seen all the vídeos and i think that to wear glasses is not a discapacity and to be for otero country is not a discapacity.
Daniel de la Torre.
ÍNDICE DE APARTADOS
|- En busca de las semillas del bien
- Paulo Freire
- Transformar las dificultades en posiblidades...
- History of Religions.
- Sobre la libertad.
- Libertad y poder ser uno mismo
- Si yo fuera un buen educador
- Responsabilidad y derechos humanos
- La libertad es un sueño que...
- Los enemigos de la libertad
- Yo te quiero libre
- Libertad Igualdad y diferencias
- Formas de buscar la libertad
- Cómo ser libres
- Disciplina y libertad
- Libertad y poesía
- Ciudadanía y libertad
- Libertad y amor
- Democracia y libertad
- Libertad de disfrutar la vida
- Macbeth (W.Sakespeare) y libertad
- Libertad de equivocarnos
- Libertad y Democracia (Ch. Chaplin)